How are we different from other law firms?
We are known for exploring new jurisdictions and coming up with creative approaches and solutions to obtain what matters most to our clients: The protection of their assets, fair compensation for fraud and violations of company transparency, and improvements in corporate governance at public companies in order to prevent future shareholder misrepresentation situations. We combine this with litigation funding to take risks and costs away from our clients.
How does DRRT excel in client service?
- We focus on clients’ needs by designing customized services based on their feedback and DRRT’s decade-long experience of serving institutional investors.
- We strive to make our clients’ lives easier and more convenient by providing a one-stop solution and allowing clients to outsource most of the work (and costs) to an expert in this area.
- We excel in client satisfaction by putting client needs first and focusing on quality management in a long-term relationship.
- United States Commerce Association – Miami Award – DRRT Class Action Division – Three Time Award Winner
- ICFM Law Awards Winner 2011
- Doing Business – IFC (International Finance Corporation – World Bank Group) Award
- Corporate INTL Global Awards Winner
- International Finance Magazine Law Awards
- Legal Comprehensive Law Award
- Lawyer Monthly – Legal Awards 2016: Securitites Lititgation Law Firm of the Year – USA
- Corporate INTL Global Awards 2019: Global Loss Recovery Law Firm of the Year in Florida, USA
- Global 100 2019: International Law firm of the Year & International Securities Law Firm of the Year, USA
- Board of Directors of Atlantic Sapphire
- Board of Directors of the non-profit National Italian American Foundation
- Board of Non-Profit National Italian American Foundation (NIAF)
- Board of Trustees of The American University of Rome
- German-American Lawyers’ Association (Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristenvereinigung) (DAJV)
- German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein) (DAV)
- ICGN Shareholder Rights Committee
- International Association of Jurists (Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana) (AIGLI)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats) (AIJA)
- Member of the Commercial Fraud Commission
- Member of the Banking, Finance & Capital Markets Law Commission
- Arbitration Commission Member
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
– Board Leadership and Governance Fellow