- 2017 Review and 2018 Outlook
- Recent U.S. Supreme Court Decision Regarding tolling of the Statute of Repose and Other U.S. Developments
- Economic Outlook for North America and Europe as well as Asia and Emerging Markets
- Regulatory Environment & Jurisprudence following Trump’s election and the “New”Supreme Court in the U.S. and How it Affects Shareholder Litigation
- Damage Calculations
- Recent Settlements (RBS & Fortis)
- Searching for evidence – Methods in the U.S., Germany, Italy and other EuropeanCountries
- Investor Loss Recovery Efforts Around the World – Legal Developments in Various Countries For and Against Securities Litigation
- Claims Filing and Outsourcing to Specialty Providers
- Case Updates (Investor Workshop):
- Volkswagen/Porsche Dieselgate Litigation Update
- Japanese Case Updates (Toshiba and Mitsubishi)
- Institutional Investor Roundtable Lunch (Attendees from Institutional Investors only)
Head of European Offices, Director
Assistant Managing Partner, Director
What is the benefit
Obtain in-depth insight into the topic and acquire first-hand information from international experts as well as exchange ideas with peers from leading institutions.
What to expect
Presentations, panel discussions and Q&A sessions complemented by extensive documentation and informative conference materials.
Purpose of the conference
To explain differences between the U.S. system and relevant non-U.S. investor loss recovery jurisdictions around the world. Provide a platform for discussions and networking among peers and international experts.
DRRT has been pioneering global shareholder protection, specifically investor loss recovery and corporate governance in non-U.S. countries, for over a decade. Our team of multinational attorneys and analysts advises and represents institutional investors concerning possible recovery options for losses suffered as a result of misrepresentation or fraud by publicly listed companies.
The organizer will provide extensive and informative conference material to each guest.
Simultaneous translation (German-English and English-German) will be provided for all Thursday sessions.